Members are elected to the club once they have played at least three matches for the club and their membership is proposed and seconded by existing members. New members are confirmed at the annual general meeting unless there are objections made by one or more existing members and those objections upheld by the committee.
Membership may be removed on account of persistant misbehaviour on and off the field of play and usually after letters and or verbal warnings.
* T he annual club subscription is £30.00 per annum and should always be paid by May 1st. Subscriptions should be sent to Tony Whiteway 3 Whitehall London SW1A2DD, cheques made payable to Nomads CC. Alternatively you may set up a Standing Order
* F or those who wish to set up their own Standing Order online and or make a bank to bank transfer the bank details are shown below.
* F or those in full time education the subscription is £5.00.
* F or non playing membership the subscription is £5.00.
* F or old age pensioners suffering financial hardship the club may charge a discretionary £5 instead if £30.
* T here is no country nor overseas membership fee at present.
* T here is no entry fee.
* B ank Details for Standing Order and Bank Transfer as below
Organisation : NomadsbarclayCustomer reference : Nomads CCReceiving sort code : 20-74-63 Receiving account number : 90696684