Founded 1903

Nomads Cricket Club was founded in St John’s Wood, London in 1903 as Hampstead Nomads. The name was changed to Nomads in 1921 as Hampstead no longer had any relevance. Nomads have always been a Wandering Cricket Club. The club plays the majority of its UK cricket in the Greater London and  South East region but ventures further afield for a few matches. The Club has always gone on tour and in particular make several tours each year to Continental Europe during and either end of the UK season. We play a lot of mid week matches often in local clubs cricket weeks

Nomads Cricket Club is affiliated to the Club Cricket Conference and the Middlesex Cricket .

In this section there are several pages with information concerning the club.

The club office has moved and for the moment is 130A Greencroft Gardens London NW6 3PJ. Telephone number 02078396519. The Honorary Secretary’s mobile number is 07583518661.