Legend has it the the club resumed playing in 1922. This required a lot of effort by the Club Secretary Sidney Caulfield and friends following the tragic consequences of World War 1. Over 50 % of the club members had been killed during the war and others injured.
The club also changed its name from Hampstead Nomads to Nomads reflecting the wide geographical location of the new membership. The club colours remained the same.
The Cricketer Magazine published three scorecards of matches played by Nomads in 1922. One of those playing for Nomads is H Bloodworth who played in the 1912 match against Stade Francais